In the future, toast will be the primary source of sustenance.
Dear Friends and Toast Lovers,
We all know that the climate is changing and that if we don't do something soon, we're all going to fry. But, there's hope: it turns out that toast is one of the most efficient ways to fight global warming.
1. Toast is 100% recyclable.
2. Toast is delicious.
3. Toast has a low carbon footprint.
4. Toast is very inexpensive.
5. Toast is low maintenance.
6. Toast is a more sustainable source of carbs than rice, beans, oats, etc.
7. Toast can be made in a toaster oven relatively quickly
8. Toast is versatile--you can put practically anything on it
9. Bread is a major staple of any diet, and toast is bread
10. Toast is a way to have bread without having to buy a loaf of bread
11. Toast is a way to have bread without having to waste ingredients
12. Toast is a way to have bread without having to turn on the stove
So, to all of you who are trying to fight climate change, turn up your toaster ovens and toast with us!